We may use your Information:
• to communicate with you (including by post, phone, email and/or mobile messaging), such as to let you know about new products or pricing structures;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences;
• for record keeping purposes;
• to administer and provide services you request;
• to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and service we offer;
• to improve the quality of our service;
• to understand you preferences so that we can improve the products and services we offer;
• in connection with targeting/advertising activities;
• in such way as you may otherwise expressly consent to;
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and/or
• for any other purpose that we may notify to you from time to time.
You agree that we will share your Information with:
• carefully selected third party organisations to carry out certain processing activities on our behalf where such parties have the necessary protections in place to comply with applicable data protection law;
• any law enforcement agency requesting it once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.
We will disclose your Information to third parties:
• to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
• to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests; and/or
• to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.